Those Spring days...

April 13, 2015
 
 Hello everyone! Here is what I wore to the museum with my family for my youngest brother's birthday. I have been to this wonderful place before..so I knew I wanted to dress comfortable- yet cute. I actually had picked out a totally different outfit the day before..but being a girl, I changed right before we left. Haha!
 My outfit:
Grey shirt - Goodwill
Purple cardagin - borrowed from my sister
Jean skirt - Goodwill (borrowed)
Purse - Old Navy 
My purse is actually the first thing I've bought new in a loong time! I have been very happy with it though. I am able to hold a book in there even..which is very important to me. ;)

I would like to encourage everyone today that dressing modestly is easy. It may make you look like a freak or something..but I'd rather be a Jesus Freak than anything else in the world! I am blessed by being homeschooled..so I have no idea what it must be like to go to public school, but whatever you do, wherever you go, remember this - Jesus is right there with you. 

Dress modestly for Him! 

 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

Philippians 4:8


I also used this post as a Modest Fashion Friday post on Eden's Evaluations blog. Check it out here

10 comments:

  1. You are so cute, Julia and so is your outfit! Great reminder about modesty! Modesty is defiantly easy and can be really stylish! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..you are so sweet! Yes, that is so true! :)

      Delete
  2. That museum looks awesome! It beats the museum in my town!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia! I nominated you for an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan looks really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Sometimes it is hard not to dress like everyone else--especially during the summer when people are running around wearing tank tops and shorts . . . or some skanky bikini. It's hard, but I think God will reward us girls who were strong enough to keep going. It would be so easy to just give in, but if we don't we are showing a lot of . . . what's the word? Courage? Bravery? Self-control?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I know what you mean. It can be hard..but HE is strong enough! ♥

      Delete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*