School is awesome! (Hahaa!)

September 2, 2014

Yahoooooooo! It is the first day of school! It was such a lovely day, and I can't wait for tomorrow. ♥
I had so many things I really wanted to learn about and I am finally able to. Such as, Sign Language and herbs. Since this is also my Sophomore year I am writing down things that I am interested in and would like to pursue. It is really exciting to see the things I've always thought about turning into things I might able to use in life. I love school. :D

 I also said that I had some big news for you a few posts back. *blushing...* (Yeah, sorry about that.) So, onto the big news! I have started listing my own cross-stitch/embroidery creations on Etsy! My older sister has been kind enough to allow me to use part of her shop until I actually start selling stuff (if I do that is.. ;) ).



I have it listed here; Love One Another embroidery. I'd love it if you would spread the word! :) I am going to list another one very soon. I'm excited to do so, because it is so different and if you like colorful buttons then you will love it as I do! :D

How did your first day of school go?
Did you have a fun labor day weekend? 
What did you do this weekend?



16 comments:

  1. All the best in school and in selling on Etsy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethany! I would say the same to you, but I know that you are a lucky graduate. ;) Hahaa! Well, I wish you all the best in enjoying life! :D

      Delete
  2. Oooooo.....your embroidery is so cute! I LOVE it!!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Clara! :D Maybe one day you will receive one like it!

      Delete
  3. I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's the best! I can't wait to do more. :)
    Your sis,
    Sarah Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful embroidery! Good luck on Etsy, and I'm SO glad you enjoy school! :) Wishing you all the best in everything you do!

    Love in Christ,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia, I can use all the good lucks that I can get. ;) How are you enjoying school?

      Delete
  5. I am in my last year of highschool and find it verrrrrry interesting!
    Congratulations on Etsy - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Embroidery Julia! And I am glad to see that you are planning on selling it:)

    Kaleo:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you embroider beautifully! I love how whimsical the print is, and I wish you great success selling your creations!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, I can thank my sister for that. She helped me with the design while I did the work. :)

      Delete
  8. Your stitching is wonderful! And so cute! =D

    ReplyDelete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*