And the winner is........................

July 27, 2014
I am VERY excited to announce the winner of the Chris Tomlin CD!

 And.....the...winner...is.............................





 Sarah M!!!! 
(Keep a look out for your prize in the mailbox!)

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and rating my blog! I've had so much fun, and I hope you did also. ♥ I also want to thank all of my new followers and hope that they will continue to enjoy and read my blog.

 It was a lot of fun to make friends and memories together. I hope I can have another giveaway soon! If I can get up to 50 followers, I'll be having an awesome one. ;)

 Have a wonderful day everyone!






7 comments:

  1. Yayaayaa!! I don't think I have ever won a giveaway before!!!! :D Thank you sooooo much, Julia!!! :D :D :D
    ~Sarah Margaret♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats Sarah! :) Will you post what the surprise gift was? ;)

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*