November 1st - 1st day of KBR's challenge! (Hehe, I wrote this last night. Oh well!)

November 2, 2013
Yesterday was the first day of the GiveThanks challenge that Sarah Bryant started! I loved the first day! I just kept my notebook with me and and over time I filled in all of the 7 things that I am thankful for!  It was amazing! Is is just me, or are there a lot of things that I take for granted? Was it just me or did I find a lot more things then 7 that I was thankful for? Was it just me or am I more thankful now? I am actually thinking about doing this every month instead of just November. If anyone else is feeling the same I would love to know!


Today being the second day I am thankful!

God Bless,
 Julia Ryan♥

6 comments:

  1. I found the same, Julia! A lot of times, we take many things for granted, like running water, electricity, and food! I was so glad when our power came back on, that was on the top of the list in my blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,
    It is amazing how the KRB challenge helps you to count your blessings! Thank you very much for sharing the KBR challenge!
    Your sister,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia! I just wanted to let you know I posted my first post!!!! ♥ Check it out when you can!
    Love, Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I actually just was looking at that!! I love it Abby! I can't wait for more. :)
      -Julia Ryan♥

      Delete
  4. It is great to be doing the challenge! It is such a nice feeling to realize just how much there is to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I really am enjoying this challenge. :) It is bringing together so many people. :) ♥

      Delete

let's be honest here peeps, comments rock. keep 'em clean and fun and I'll reward you with a virtual ice cream cone

*reluctantly hands cone over*